NIAMC offers an advanced courses in Html 5 and Css 3. The Course duration is 3 months. Both Css and Html are vital standards to ensure greater compatibility with various devices and operating system. By connecting these technologies we can create many creative websites with the help of image sliders, mega menu, drop-down menu and content can be created in creative and many more ways.
At NIAMC as best website design training institute in delhi training of Html5 and Css3 is being given by professional and experienced web designers. Our institute focus on individual student so as to bring best out from the students. We also provide live project training, project and mock test that will give students to put hands on experience of designing a user-interactive website using Html5 and Css 3.
- What is a Website?
- What does a Web Page Contains?
- Naming Conventions for Files and Folders
- What is HTML?
- Tags and Attributes of HTML
- What is HTML5?
- Differences between HTML5 and HTML
- How to Organize a HTML5 Website’s Files, Folders, and Code?
- Introduction and Creating Content with HTML5
- HTML5 Values and Units
- What is the Common HTML5 Structure for a Web Page?
- What is a HEAD Element of HTML5?
- Text Structuring Essentials in HTML5
- Introducing to Semantic Structure in HTML5
- Character Formatting Essentials in HTML5
- Lists in HTML5
- Links in HTML5
- Tables in HTML5
- Frames in HTML5
- Forms in HTML5
- Colors and Images in HTML5
- Multimedia Elements like Video and Audio in HTML5
- How to Deal with Special Characters in HTML5?
- HTML5 Tips and Tricks
- CSS3 Basics
- Style Definitions in CSS3
- CSS3 Values and Units
- CSS3 Inheritance and Cascading
- Font Properties in CSS3
- Text Formatting in CSS3
- CSS3 Lists
- Padding, Margins, and Borders in CSS3
- Colors and Background in CSS3
- CSS3 Layouts with Floating and Positioning
- Pseudo Elements and Generated Content in CSS3
- Dynamic HTML5 with CSS3
- Media Styles and Defining Documents for Printing use in CSS3.
- Tips to Create Or Design Advanced User Interface Styles Using CSS3
- CSS3 Tips and Tricks
Career Options :
Html 5 developer, Css 3, Web Designer, UI Designer and many other.
Java Script is the pioneer that fits with all whether it is website, UI, e-learning, e-content or server side programming.
- Advanced Functions
- Exception Handling & Control Structures
- Conditionals and Loops
- Expressions and Statements
- The String Object
- The Date Object
- Local Storage and Session Storage
- Timings Methods
Bootstrap is a potent front-end framework used to create modern webistes and modern web apps. Its free to use and open source. At NIAMC students will learn how to build a responsive website and the responsive UI. Particluarly we aim on Css Components, Java Script implementation.
- What You should Know before Learning Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap Setup and Download
- The Bootstrap Grid System
- Bootstrap and CSS
- Typography and Links
- Understanding Grid System and break points in Bootstrap
- Media Queries in a Nut Shell
- Navigation Systems in Bootstrap
- Helper Classes
- Responsive Utilities
- Exploring Dynamic CSS
- Dealing with Components in Bootstrap
- Modifying Bootstrap Using Its APIs and CSS Preprocessors
- Knowing, Using, and Customizing Bootstrap API
- Test and Project
JQuery is a course that is meant for those who want to enhance their Web Designing and Web development skiils with the help of JQuery. The Course of the Jquery will cover all the aspects of the web page development using Jquery and Ajax. Our main motive is to build the practical skills of the students so that they can make any project using Jquery.
Few of the jQuery solutions are:
- jQuery facilitates the process of traversal of HTML DOM tree.
- jQuery function animations and effects as fading, sliding, hiding etc.
- Last but not the least you can add the Ajax support into your web applications using jQuery.
- jQuery provides options by which you can enhance your jQuery library.
- Function utility.
- Document Ready Handler.
- Inserting DOM Elements in jQuery
- Working with properties of elements and attributes.
- Manipulating element properties in jQuery.
- Elements Replacing
- Replacing Text content or Html.
- Cloning Elements in jQuery.
- Changing the style of the element.
- Addition and deletion of class names.