www.niamc.com (business and domain owned by NIAMC under Trademark Brand Name “NIAMC”, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2011 having its registered office address New Delhi, 110016) recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy.
1. Data We Collect
- a. Contact information:
We might collect your Email, Name, contact numbers like mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, postal code, country and IP address.
- b. Information you post:
We compile information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.niamc.com
- c. Other information:
If you use our website, we may compile information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from and the duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or mobile device is running.
2. We collect information in different ways.
- a. We collect information from you passively:
We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for compiling information about your usage of our website.
- b. We collect information directly from you:
We collect information directly from you when you fill any listed web form on our website. We also gather information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- c. We receive information about you from third parties:
For example, if you use an unified social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us convinced information about you. This could comprise your name and email address.
3. Use of your personal information
- a. We use information to contact you:
We might utilize the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- b. We use information to acknowledge to your requests or questions:
We might use your information to confirm your query for the course offered by our company.
- c. We use information to improve our products and services:
We might use your information to contrive your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your predilection.
- d. We use information to look at site trends and customer interests:
We may use your information to make our website and courses better. We may gather information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- e. We use information for security purposes:
We may use information to protect our company, our aspirants, or our websites.
- f. We use information for marketing purposes:
We might send you information about special promotions or special deals. We might also tell you about new features or course. These might be our own offers or courses, or third-party offers or courses we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you fill any listed web form in our website, we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- g. We use information to send you transactional communications:
We might send you emails or SMS as reply to your query. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
4. Sharing of information with third-parties
- a. We will share information with third parties who execute services on our behalf:
We share information with mentors or trainers or registered vendor who help us to manage our online form filling and online enrollment process or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- b. We will share information with the seminar or workshop or any event organizers:
We share your information with the seminar or the workshop or any event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the enrollment obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as illustrated in their privacy policies.
- c. We will share information with our business associate:
This includes a third party who provide or sponsor our seminar, workshop or event, or who operates a venue where we hold seminar, workshop or events. Our associate use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- d. We may share information if we think we have to in order to acquiesce with the law or to protect ourselves:
We will share information to respond to a court order or decree. We may also share it if a government agency or department requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential scam.
- e. We may share information with any heir to all or part of our business:
For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as the part of that transaction.
- f. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy:
We will tell you before we do this.
5. Email Opt-Out
- You can prefer out of receiving our marketing emails:
To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your plea. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your enrollment.
- 6. Third party sites
- 7. Grievance Officer
In consonance with Information Technology(IT) Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Shyam Gupta
New Delhi- 110007
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
- 8. Updates to this policy
- 9. Jurisdiction